Bank of India is one of the most reputed and popular Bank of India. this is a very well known bank with a huge customer base. many people of India have their account in this bank and they want to check their balance of bank account. earlier there was a number for check BOI balance from directly to your mobile number just by giving a miss call but before sometime the BOI Bank balance enquiry number has been changed. because that number was not working well. better if you just have to give a miss call from your registered mobile number and in just a minute you will get the remaining balance detail of your account, but now the Bank of India balance enquiry number has been changed and here we are going to share complete detail that how you can check BOI account balance.
We will share here that toll-free number for check Bank of India account balance and also Bank of India miss call number for cheque account balance. you just have to save this number and when you need to check your balance you just have to call on that toll free number and submit your account number with your registered mobile number and you will get the remaining balance detail of your account or you just have to give a missed call on BOI missed call number and you will immediately get balance enquiry.The only thing you have to keep in mind that you have to give miss call from the registered mobile number only.
How to check BOI account balance through missed call
for the Bank of India account holders, missed call balance enquiry is the best and easiest way to check the balance account. if you have online account in bank of India than Bank of India balance check can be done by using the given steps:-
Missed call service of Bank of India is completely toll-free service check your balance account you do not have to charge any call rates.
- give a miss call on 09015135135 ( this is Bank of India balance enquiry missed call number)
- the call automatically disconnected when you call on this number.
- wait for sometime balance detail will be sent to your mobile through SMS.
- save this number on your mobile, in future, you just have to miss call on this number to get Bank of India balance account details anywhere from India.
By using this number you can get your remaining balance only the transactions of last 5 minute will not be shown through the message so if you made any recent transaction and you want to check your Bank of India account balance then you have to wait for 5 minutes and after that you can get all the details of remaining balance in Bank of India account.
Bank of India toll-free number for general inquiries
if you are a Bank of India account holder then you have to check many other details many times other than checking only Bank of India account balance. Bank of India is providing many other services like loans. and you have to know about the loan interest, deposits, service charges, and information of your ATM also.
for these details, you can use the given number for your queries.
1800 220 229, 1800 103 1906 , 91 22 4091 9191
These are the numbers for general query on bank of account.
How to check Bank of India account balance online
same like checking Bank of India account balance via missed call or toll-free number there is another very easy method for the uses of Bank of India. they can check their balance online from the official Bank of India website. we are sharing here the details for check Bank of India balance online, follow these steps one by one.
- Open your web browser on your mobile phone or PC.
- Go to the homepage of Bank of India.
- there is an option by the name of internet banking click on internet banking>>Select retail from the drop-down menu.
- Now you will redirect on internet banking security page.
- entry over internet banking user id and password for login your account.
- You will be retarded to account summary page.
- here you will get option by BOI account balance.
- click on it to check your BOI account balance.
- also, you can download mini statement to check your last 10 transactions.
- and also user can use many different services from here like IMPS bill payments and other.